How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- some pages and document attachments are not written in plain English
- some tables do not have row headings
- some documents have poor colour contrast
- some heading elements are not consistent
- some images do not have image descriptions
- some buttons are not correctly identified
- some error messages are not clearly associated with form controls
- many documents are in PDF format and are not accessible
Each member of staff of the school which publishes content on business-school-expertise.exeter.ac.uk is responsible for making sure it meets the accessibility regulations.
Feedback and contact information
- experience problems whilst using assistive software to access our site,
- need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF or Word document, audio recording or braille
- have any other feedback
Please contact the digital team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your message, please include any of the following:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your email address and name
- the format you need.
Our Contact page lists other departments you can call for information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the digital team – email@example.com.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your accessibility-related issue, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).